Tween Martial Arts
East Bay Martial Arts, we understand what was once challenging in Little Dragons no longer holds the attention of a Pre-Teen. Which is why we have a specific curriculum designed for this very special age group. Our Tween curriculum has both open and Tae Kwon do forms, providing a bridge from our Kids Karate to our Teen and Adult Classes. We also introduce a more challenging workout using kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do fighting, and ground grappling.
Like all our Kids Karate Classes, our Tween Program will:
- • Improve your child's self-confidence and self-esteem
- • Create good fitness habits, to enhance a healthy lifestyle
- • Teach appropriate self-defense techniques and applications, along with the tools to resolve conflicts
- • Have like-minded peers who enjoy challenges and goal setting
- • Promote Leadership skills